Saturday, October 6, 2007

Tools I cannot live without

  1. Firefox - My favorite browser easy and fun to use. Its got lots of add-ons for you to customize it. Its fast and secure and offers IMO the best tabbed browsing.
  2. Google Chrome - My other browser qwhich is fast replacing firefox as my browser of choice.
  3. Google Bookmarks - Write once read anywhere (where you have a web access). Over a period of time one collects a lot of useful links previously I had to copy them and lug them around till Google happened. :)
  4. Notepad++ - My editor of choice
  5. ExamDiff - This is what I use to resolve my differences. It is free and light.

No comments:

A TRIP TO BHANDUP PUMPING STATION - the birdwatchers paradise

"A Picture from Bhandup Pumping Station" I am a nature lover, and I often like to go birdwatching with my dad. We had read that &q...